Toussus Le Noble
Chevreuse Valley - 20mn
A truly time travel, take off to discover the Chevreuse Valley Chateaux for a unique and unforgettable experience.
Departing from the Toussus le Noble aerodrome, you will enjoy a vue over the Madeleine Chateau, the Dampierre chateau located in a hollow of the valley.
You will continue your path with the Breteuil Chateau, listed historic monument since July 1973.
Finally, your flight will end with the Vaux de Cernay Abbaye before coming bak to the airfield.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|150 €||150 €|
|2||300 €||150 €|
|3||450 €||150 €|
|4||600 €||150 €|
|5||750 €||150 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.