Survol des Volcans d'Islande
When we fly over one of the most active volcanic areas in Iceland, the Hellisheiði plateau, you’ll see moss covered lava fields.
On this sightseeing tour, we make sure to land off the beaten track and away from the crowds to witness the regions raw energy first-hand.
We bring you close to hot springs and boiling mud pots, and you might even see some sheep.
Furthermore, no matter the season or time of year, this area always brings magical, colorful and beautiful views.
On our way back we make a scenic pass over Reykjavik, to give you a unique aerial view of Icelands capital.
Price : € 422 / passenger
2 passengers minimum
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|422 €||422 €|
|2||844 €||422 €|
|3||1 266 €||422 €|
|4||1 688 €||422 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 206 Jet Ranger
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 206 JetRanger is one of the most popular single-rotor multi-purpose helicopters built by Bell Helicopter Textron. In version 4 passenger seats, it will transport you to 200 km / hour in a comfort moment.