Survol du pays aux pierres dorées
You will take off in a helicopter 4 seats, from the Villefranche Airfield on Saone.
You will fly over the country of golden stones, you will see the vineyards, fortified villages and castles.
Before 1914, the limestone was very heavily exploited to meet the needs of local buildings.
Today all careers are abandoned.
Finally, you will fly back to Villefranche sur Saone aerodrome.
For attendants, a restaurant with terrace aerodrome and grassy area a few meters off the airfield will allow you to make many photos.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work