Beaches and Ravines
This helicopter flight over Tenerife will begin with a flight over the romantic fishing village of La Caleta, where you will see the island’s famous golf course, Costa Aeje Golf.
The flight continues with a view of the area Hotel de playa de las Americas and los cristianos.
Then you will see the lava flows on the mount Guaza, the Roque del Conde and we will continue this flight over the volcano Teide a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1997.
It is also the largest peak in the region.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work