South Shore Gulf Ajaccio
ake off from Ajaccio! for a single flight Corsica offers varied landscapes: chic coastal cities, dense forests and steep mountains
Almost half of the island’s territory is classified as a natural park where it is possible to hike, especially on the GR20, known for its difficulty. Some of the island’s beaches are very popular like Pietracorbara.
-Capu di Muru,
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||680 €||680 €|
|2||680 €||340 €|
|3||680 €||226,67 €|
|4||680 €||170 €|
|680 €||136 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.