Sea and Mountain
1 700 €
What could be better than flying a helicopter over the island of beauty. This panoramic flight that we propose will allow you to discover Corsica from another angle.
Corsica offers various landscapes: chic coastal cities, dense forests and steep mountains (the peak of Monte Cinto is the highest).
Almost half of the island’s territory is classified as a natural park!
Take-off from Porto-Vecchio, in two parts, Montagne et Mer
-the Piscia di gallo waterfall
-the Bavella massif
-the bomb hole and the Paliri refuge
-The bright bays of Pinarellon St Cyprien
Circuit Bonifacio Mer (about 30 minutes flight)
The cliffs of limestone
the Gulf of Sperone
the wild coast
the berries of Rondinara
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 700 €
Select offer :
|1||1 700 €||1 700 €|
|2||1 700 €||850 €|
|3||1 700 €||566,67 €|
|4||1 700 €||425 €|
|1 700 €||340 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.