Fort Boyard Chassiron & Cotinière
Fly for the famous boyar fort!
you will fly over the Oléronais marshes (where salt was once harvested, and today converted into a maturing pond for oyster farmers), and the Perrotine channel
In front of you stands a magnificent landscape alternating plots of land and ocean.
The fort, oblong in shape, is 68 metres long in axis by 31 metres wide, with a floor area of 2,065 m2 and a total area of 2,689 m2.
The walls of the enclosure rise 20 meters from the foundations. It is built on a sandbar called Boyard’s Loin, which gave the fort its name.
It is visible from Fouras, from the island of Oléron.
- - Marais Oléronais
- - Chenal de la Perrotine
- - Fort Boyard
- - Pointe nord d'Oléron
- - Phares d'Antioche et de Chassiron
- - Côte ouest d'Oléron
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|195 €||195 €|
|2||390 €||195 €|
|3||585 €||195 €|
|4||780 €||195 €|
|5||975 €||195 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time