Lubéron : Fontaine de Vaucluse, Gordes and Senanque Abbey
Discover the Luberon as you've never seen it! With this helicopter tour, one of the most beautiful places in Provence.
Fly over the Luberon and its natural park, the Gordes at the feet of Mount Vaucluse then continue to the source of Fontaine de Vaucluse which is particularly impressive few days after heavy rains.
A plain view in season on lavender fields of a unique color, without forgetting one of the most beautiful abbey : Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque!
A beautiful discovery of the region.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work