The 2 Bridges: Pont du Gard - Pont d'Avignon - City of the Popes
1 425 €
Discover the Pont du Gard seen from the sky and enjoy this construction that is almost 2000 years old!
This circuit consists of 3 parts, the first where you will fly over the Palais des Papes and the Pont d'Avignon, a second during which you will discover many grape varieties of the Côtes du Rhône and to finish the famous Pont du Gard and its magnificent site.
The flight over the Pont du Gard is really exceptional, you can observe the ruins of the aqueduct lost in the scrubland, which once fed the Roman city of Nîmes.
On your return you will not be able to miss the confluence of the Rhone and the Durance.
Enjoy your flight !
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work