Rio de Janeiro
Wonderful view of Corcovado
You will discover during this flight an exceptional urban landscape including the natural elements that have governed and inspired the development of the city, starting from the mountain peaks of the Tijuca National Park down to the sea.
Also included are the botanical gardens, created in 1808, Corcovado Mount with its statue of Christ and the range of hills around Guanabara Bay or the vast landscapes along the Copacabana Bay, which have contributed to the culture of the outdoor life of this spectacular city.
Rio de Janeiro is also recognized as a source of inspiration for musicians, landscapers and urban planners
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||350 €||350 €|
|2||350 €||175 €|
|3||350 €||116,67 €|
|4||350 €||87,50 €|
|350 €||70 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.