Monaco from the sky
From Monaco's heliport, fly over the Principality and discover the Monaco Rock, passing the famous Oceanographic Museum, Port Hercules, and the Eastern Peninsula.
You can admire the site of the Principality around mountains to the neighborhood of Fontvielle.
A magical overview that will make you discover the Principality of Monaco from the sky.
A return to Monaco's heliport and full of memories in mind.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|69 €||69 €|
|2||138 €||69 €|
|3||207 €||69 €|
|4||276 €||69 €|
|5||345 €||69 €|
|6||414 €||69 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.