Tour de l'île
Here’s a 45-minutes flight so you won’t miss anything from Reunion Island.
Reunion Island is a French department of the Indian Ocean. It is renowned for its tropical rainforest-covered volcanic interior, coral reefs and beaches.
Its most emblematic site is the Piton de la Fournaise, an active volcano that can be climbed and rises to an altitude of 2,632 m.
On the programme are:
The volcano and its craters out of enclosures, the Piton des Neiges,
The famous circuses of Cilaos, Mafate and Salazie (the Iron Hole), with their luxuriant vegetations and their incredible reliefs.
The most beautiful waterfalls of the island: Bridal Veil Waterfall, White Waterfall, Takamaka as well as Large Pond.
You need to know
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|280 €||280 €|
|2||560 €||280 €|
|3||840 €||280 €|
|4||1 120 €||280 €|
|5||1 400 €||280 €|
|6||1 680 €||280 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.