Mont Blanc departs Annecy
Fly over Mont Blanc Massif
Enjoy an unforgettable experience in a 1-hour 10-minute helicopter flight to the highest summit in Europe!
The Mont Blanc massif is the highest point in the Alps. With an altitude of 4809 meters.
The summit, an object of fascination in many cultural works, has for several centuries been a goal for all kinds of adventurers.
discover wildlife, massive glaciers and the largest dams.
From Annecy airport we will cross the Dravais pass towards Megève and Saint Gervais before returning to the Chamonix valley. We will fly over the Mer de Glace and its seracs
with an unobstructed view of the Grandes Jorasses. The return route will be via the Val D'Arly and the end of Annecy lake.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|395 €||395 €|
|2||790 €||395 €|
|3||1 185 €||395 €|
|4||1 580 €||395 €|
|5||1 975 €||395 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 206 Jet Ranger
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 206 JetRanger is one of the most popular single-rotor multi-purpose helicopters built by Bell Helicopter Textron. In version 4 passenger seats, it will transport you to 200 km / hour in a comfort moment.