2 575 €
You will begin your helicopter flight with an incredible view of the Bassin D'arcachon.
Discover vineyards by overflying prestigious castles of the Médoc of saint Emilion, of sauternes and Graves... Famous for their red wines
A stage tasting will be organize to make you know the flavors of the country. A visit of museum will be afterward organized in one of the castles.
Then you will come back in helicopter to Arcachon with panoramic views.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
2 575 €
Select offer :
|1||2 575 €||2 575 €|
|2||2 575 €||1 287,50 €|
|3||2 575 €||858,33 €|
|4||2 575 €||643,75 €|
|2 575 €||515 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.