Castle of Loire
Discover Amboise Castle !
Enjoy a 20 minutes flight over the most prestigious castles and the most sumptuous residences of the Loire valley :
Château de la Haute Barde, Grange de Meslay, Château de Jallanges, vignobles de Vouvray, Château de Noizay, Pagode de Chanteloup, Clos Lucé, Château d'Amboise, Jardins de Valmer, Château de Beaumont-la-Ronce.
Your helicopter ride will offer you a magical memory of the most beautiful places in France.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||169,05 €||169,05 €|
|2||338,10 €||169,05 €|
|507,15 €||169,05 €|
|4||676,20 €||169,05 €|
|5||845,25 €||169,05 €|
|6||1 014,30 €||169,05 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 407
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 407 is a four-blade, single-engine, civil utility helicopter; a derivative of the Bell 206L-4 LongRanger. The 407 uses the four-blade, soft-in-plane design rotor with composite hub developed for the United States Army's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior instead of the two-blade, semi-rigid, teetering rotor of the 206L-4. Design by Bell Helicopters factory.