Gardens and castle of Loire
Climb aboard a helicopter from the heliport of Belleville and fly to discover the Loire, its castles, gardens and buildings.
Castle Donneterie the Château de la Haute Barde, through the Poillé Castle, Loire, Cher, Gallo-Roman Aqueduct Aqueduct also called Lutetia, the Castle and the Castle Ligneries of Mulonnière.
But above all, discover the magnificent Chateau de Villandry from the sky. It is known for its Renaissance architecture and its 6 gardens : the vegetable garden, the ornamental garden planted with boxwood high, the water garden "traditional" type, the sun garden created in 2008, the hedge maze, and the herb garden of medieval inspiration.
Prepare to be impressed !
You can also fly over the Château de Luynes, who was originally a medieval fortress built in the twelfth century and is the subject of a registration as a historic monument since July 17, 1926.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|150 €||150 €|
|2||300 €||150 €|
|3||450 €||150 €|
|4||600 €||150 €|
|5||750 €||150 €|
|6||900 €||150 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 407
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 407 is a four-blade, single-engine, civil utility helicopter; a derivative of the Bell 206L-4 LongRanger. The 407 uses the four-blade, soft-in-plane design rotor with composite hub developed for the United States Army's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior instead of the two-blade, semi-rigid, teetering rotor of the 206L-4. Design by Bell Helicopters factory.